- understanding the newly provided Enterprise Portal, a benefit to EA customers
- helping them create and configure their first workload with Azure IaaS services
- how they could create an Azure hybrid environment, to allow a phased transition from their data center to Azure services
- educate the IT team on the Azure equivalent terms and processes that they understood in their Windows Server world
- educate the IT team on architectural choices related to the Azure pricing model
- sat in the onboarding call with Microsoft
When the effort was done, the client was well positioned to understand the technical and financial responsibilities of the Azure portals, as well as had their first Azure workload in production.
Your Challenge: a good technical partner can help you with business, technical, and financial considerations in your move to the cloud. Challenge them to clarify the cost of your next workload, and then come see us at Clear Function to see the difference.